Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just Another Day.

Turned 27 two weeks ago. Just another day. So I guess I'm in my late-20's now?
I still say it's the tail end of my mid-20's.
Whatever.
Saw my father and he said "Well - I was 27 when you were born - so you're right on track."
Ha. Nice. That's one way of looking at it. On track.

Still the only one of my friends that is married - let alone having a child. I guess we're 'having kids young' - but a generation ago people wouldn't have seen it that way. It's just been the natural course for us. It's strange because back in the day the longer you stayed single the more 'out-of-ordinary' you were - nowadays I feel like peers look at me cockeyed when I tell them I'm having a kid. Some freeze up and all of the sudden can't find things to talk about with me. Weird. I should say this doesn't happen alot - and not at all with good friends of mine/ours.

Interesting anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment